Having a Home Emergency Preparedness Plan is very important. This PDF printable workbook will help you create your own home emergency plan. Having a plan for those “what if” or emergency disasters will hep you have less stress and anxiety, and if/when something does happen, you can quickly make the best choices for your home and family.
There are many ways to create a home emergency plan. Rather than waste too much time researching or feeling overwhelmed with all the options – we’re here to help! We’ve spent hours researching what might happen and created a list of most common emergencies for you to make a plan and prepare for. We’ve provided some tips, some checklists to help you create emergency kits, and a few fillable contact sheets to keep somewhere safe with your emergency items.
You are purchasing:
- A digital file, no items will be shipped
- 15 PDF pages formatted to fit on 8.5″ x 11″ paper
- You can print from home or send them to a printing shop to be printed
- You can print it over and over as needed
- The item cannot be edited
What is included in the 15 pages:
- Action Planning Sheets to help plan for the emergency disasters such as a house fire, power outage, medical emergency, etc
- Home Evacuation Info – to help plan what you need in an evacuation and to create a fire escape plan
- A 72 hour Emergency Kit List of items to pack, and also helps you know what items to update and how often
- A Home & Car Emergency Kit List of items useful in your home or car in case of an emergency
- Two blank emergency info and contact sheets to fill out and reference during an emergency
- Information on important documents and keepsakes to collect for emergencies
- Information on starting a longer term storage and savings plan
- Cover pages and an intro page to help you get started
Starting a home emergency plan will be easy with this guide to walk you through each step. You can start anywhere or go through page by page creating your own plan for your home. We have done our best to follow FEMA guidelines and these are the plans we follow in our own home. Because everyone’s location, home and family are different – we still suggest that you do your own research and use this workbook to help keep you moving forward and feeling good about your emergency preparedness.
Print as many copies as you need – please don’t share, copy or distribute. If you want to share this on a blog or social media, please be sure to link back to this product page.
This PDF will be emailed instantly after purchase.
Digital files are non refundable – but please reach out if there are any issues.